Convenient. Secure. Free.
Welcome to MyHealth, a free online tool for you to see portions of your Harris Center medical record. Using MyHealth, you’ll be able to view your test results, medications, immunizations and allergies – anytime, anywhere using a computer, smartphone or tablet. You can also request prescription renewals and appointments, see summaries of your past appointments or inpatient stays and much more. It’s all part of our pledge at The Harris Center to make clients and their families more active participants in their own care.
Take control of your health
MyHealth provides secure online access to many parts of your medical record, updating your care team on all aspects of your health. The free system offers a personalized way to manage and track your health information to stay on top of your health - anytime and anywhere.
Why use MyHealth?
- View your diagnoses, medications, immunizations and most lab results.
- Request appointments and prescription renewals.
- Access other participating organizations via MyHealth with a single username and password.
- Organize all your medical information into one personal health record.
- Pay your bills online.
- Review after visit summaries, test results, discharge instructions and more.
Is my information safe in MyHealth?
Yes. MyHealth protects your personal information through a series of secure access codes, personal IDs and passwords. It also uses the most advanced encryption technology available, so that only you and your healthcare team can access your information.
Can I view a family member’s health record in MyHealth?
Yes, you can view another person’s MyHealth with appropriate consents. This is called proxy access and allows you to log into your personal MyHealth account, and then connect to another person’s MyHealth account, such as your children. To gain access, speak with their care providers to give you access.
How to Start Your MyHealth Account
- Call or visit a Harris Center location to request a unique access code from a clinic staff member.
- Visit MyHealth.HarrisHealth.org and enter your access code.
- When prompted, enter your personal information, including your unique username and password.
If you do not have an activation code, you can sign up online by matching your medical record number with the e-mail address we have on file.
For help logging into MyHealth, or to reset your password, call 713-970-7000.